Your cart is currently empty
Wavy Wayne x Kali Audio IN-5 Giveaway
WIN A PAIR OF IN-5 KALI AUDIO STUDIO MONITORS
Kali’s IN-5 is one of the most innovative studio monitors ever made. Combining the natural advantages of a 3-way design with hyper-realistic imaging of a co-axial mid-range and tweeter, it offers more transparency, lower distortion, and a soundstage that must be heard to be believed.
A speaker’s given position in a space can drastically change it’s frequency response. A speaker placed against a wall or on a desk will sound very different than a speaker placed on a stand, even in a well-treated space. Hard surfaces like walls, desk tops, and recording consoles can change the low end frequency response of the monitor, and degrade the overall clarity of the sound.
Wavy Wayne Audio GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. THE PURCHASE OF ANY GOOD OR SERVICE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES ("RULES") ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN YOU AND SPONSOR AND GOVERN YOUR ENTRY IN THE GIVEAWAY.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Giveaway ("Giveaway") is Wavy Wayne Audio. ("Sponsor").
- GIVEAWAY ENTRY PERIOD: The Giveaway period begins on March 03, 2021 at 12:00 AM EST and ends on March 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST ("Promotion Period"). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States, but void in Florida, New York and where prohibited by law. To enter you must be 18 years or older at the start of the Promotion Period. Current or former employees of Sponsor or its suppliers, representatives, and agents, their immediate families, and/or members of their households are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter go to www.wavywayne.com/pages/giveaway ("Wavy Wayne Audio Website") during the Promotion Period, and fill out all requested information.The Sponsor reserves the right to, and at its sole discretion may, reject any entry for failure to comply with these entry requirements.
- WARRANTIES AND CONSENTS: By entering the Giveaway during the Promotion Period, you: (a) represent and warrant that you have read, and agree to be bound by, these Rules; (b) consent to the use of your name and/or likeness by the Sponsor for promotion purposes through any media now known or hereafter developed, without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law; (c) consent that by entering the Giveaway, you grant Sponsor the right to contact you via telephone or electronically; (d) agree that Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the giveaway, reject any entry, or make any revision to the Rules as it deems necessary; (e) agree to be bound by the interpretations of these Rules and decisions of the Sponsor which are final in all matters relating to the Giveaway; and (f) agree that all claims arising from or related to these Rules or the Giveaway must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Allen County, Indiana.
- WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected in a random drawing ("Drawing"). The Drawing will take place within seven (7) days following the close of the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Sponsor will notify the winner by emailing the winner within two (2) days of the Drawing ("Prize Notification"). To claim the prize, the winner must verify his or her mailing address, and any other personal information required for Sponsor or third party to issue the prize, within 14 days of the Prize Notification, or an alternate winner will be selected. In no event is Sponsor required to attempt to contact the winner more than once. The prize will be forfeited if the winner cannot be reached; the winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason; the winner fails to timely respond to the Prize Notification; or the winner has violated the Rules. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of the prize (or portion thereof) is permitted, except by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes. Winner must provide Sponsor with a valid Social Security number or taxpayer identification number before prize will be awarded. If one or more prizes, with a total value of $600 or more, are awarded to winner during any calendar year, a Form 1099 may be issued by a third party prize provider.
- GENERAL RULES: The Giveaway is void where prohibited by law. By accepting a prize, all winners agree that Sponsor, their affiliates, and all of the officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of Sponsor, will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind, to winner or other person, including (without limitation) injuries, loss of damages arising out of or relating to death, and, injuries, damages, or losses to property due in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this giveaway. In the event that a third party provides the prize, Sponsor will not be held liable for any and all issues (including any lawsuits, loss or damages of any kind) arising between the winner and the third party.